Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Doctors appt. today

Ok, well we all know that we have BIG babies right? Well i'm 36 weeks today and my doctor says that the baby is probably 7 and half pounds already! Huge since i still have 3 full weeks left. She is doing an ultrasound in 2 weeks (if I can hold out that long) I'm having a lot of braxton hicks contractions and pain near my c-sections because of the pressure and with him constantly kicking me! Got to love it though. I have to make it past monday since that is our move in day, but he can come tuesday if he would like!
We'll keep you posted if any other news come in.
Sonia and Brady!

3 comments:

Jessica 7 said...

Good luck! I hope he comes on Tuesday. :)

ConnecticutUre's said...

I hope he listens and stays in till Tuesday!!! Good luck!!

Janet said...

It was great taking to you last night. I hope Brady does not make his arrival before you get settled in your new house. Tell Eber I said he needs to wait on you until Brady comes!! Love ya!